Draguignan, Notary's House to renovate.
Surface : 300 m² (Total area: 400 m²) • Plot of land : 30000 m²
• Only a few minutes away from Draguignan city you will find this nice property of approx. 300m2 plus extra buildings on 30.000 m2 land.
The house has a lot of potential.
It is build around 1860 and has kept a lot of its character.
The main house has a large living room, dining room, kitchen and 6 bedrooms.
The little house (apartment) of 65m2 which is connected to the main house, has one bedroom and a bathroom. A Living room with open kitchen.
A large cellar.
The garden exists of nice Mediterranean plants and trees.
Several buildings on the land, A hangar/garage and a small Chappell.
Lovely few over the city of Draguignan.
- Rooms : 12 rooms
- Surface : 300 m²
- Total area : 400 m²
- Heating : Radiator, Fuel oil
- Hot water : Boiler
- Condition : Requires renovation
- 7 Bedrooms
- 2 Kitchens
- 1 Living room/dining area (35sq m)
- 6 Lavatories
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1 Living-room
- 1 Loft (30sq m)
- 1 Apartment (65sq m)
- 1 Land (30000sq m)
- 1 Walk-in closet
- 1 Terrace
Well • Spring • Swimming pool • Tennis court
Beach • Town centre • Airport • TGV station
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- 1,470,000 € fees not included
- 2.041 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees : 30,000 €
- Property tax : 3,500 €
- Personal property tax : 3,500 €
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: