AUPS - Old Notary house for sale.
• Close to the village of AUPS, "capital of the Haut-Var known for their truffels and located near the Regional Natural Park of Verdon, you will find this beautiful property from the 19th Century.
A beautiful wrought iron gate opens up to the fenced park of more than 5200m2 with its old trees the pool area and a house for the caretaker. A garage, petanque area and parking space for cars.
The house of more than 500m2, composes of:
- Ground floor, env.175m2, an elegant entrance with a beautiful staircase, a l living room with fireplace, a large dining-room with also a fireplace and with access to the kitchen and the covered terrace.
- 1st floor, approx.170m2: 3 master bedrooms suites with fireplace and bathrooms / toilet and an office.
An independent apartment with separate entrance easily convertible into one or two bedrooms.
- 2nd floor, approx. 170m2: a master bedroom with bathroom and toilet, 3 more bedrooms which share a bathroom and toilet.
Some work is required for the pool area.
A unique property.
- Rooms : 11 rooms
- Total area : 515 m²
- Heating : Central, Fuel oil
- Hot water : Boiler
- Condition : Good condition
- Orientation : South
- View : Countryside Hills
- Built in : 1800
- Renovation year : 2010
- 1 Entrance (33 m²)
- 1 Living-room (30 m²)
- 1 Dining room (30 m²)
- 1 Kitchen (28 m²)
- 1 Root cellar (7 m²)
- 11 Bedrooms
- 1 Study (15 m²)
- 1 Garage (30 m²)
- 1 House (31 m²)
- 1 Land (5249 m²)
- 1 Apartment
Fireplace • Internet • Caretaker house • Electric gate • Bowling green • Swimming pool
Town centre • Doctor • Supermarket • Tennis • Airport • TGV station
- 1,000,000 € fees not included
- 5 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees : 50,000 €
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: