Extraordinary old property in Lorgues with country view.
• South facing with an exceptional country view this property (on approx. 4 hectares) is located in the middle of the Provençale countryside, only 4km from the center of LORGUES and its amenities.
The property offers on the ground floor a fitted kitchen, a living room with fireplace, sunny, with direct access to the terrace, a dining room and a laundry.
On the first floor a mezzanine, a hallway serving 3 bedrooms one with direct access to the garden and a shower with toilette.
In the second floor a bedroom with private shower / wc and a large master suite with bathroom.
A charming stone "bastidon" easily converted into a workshop or guesthouse.
- Rooms : 8 rooms
- Total area : 165 m²
- Heating : Central, Fuel oil
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Good condition
- Orientation : South
- View : Countryside
- Built in : 1850
- 1 Kitchen (16.27 m²)
- 1 Living room/dining area (22.49 m²)
- 1 Mezzanine (7.54 m²)
- 3 Bedrooms (10.46 m², 8.64 m², 8.38 m²)
- 2 Shower rooms / Lavatories (4.66 m², 4.65 m²)
- 1 Study (7.99 m²)
- 1 Master bedroom
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory (9.94 m²)
- 1 Terrace
- 1 Outbuilding
- 2 Lands (15389 m², 0 m²)
- 1 Hall (8.49 m²)
Water softener • Fireplace • Barbecue • Well
Town centre • TGV station
- 676,000 € fees not included
- 5.03 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees : 34,000 €
- Property tax : 1,538 €
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: