Surface : 260 m²
• This villa with fantastic views over the valley and the medieval village of Carces is approximately 260m2 and is situated on approximately 2000m2 of private land. The villa is in a good condition.
Living room of 40m2 with fireplace, French doors leading to a large covered terrace, kitchen, 3 bedrooms in the main house and an apartment in the basement with its own entrance and the fourth double bedroom.
On the north side there is a large terrace of 50m2.
The 90m2 apartment consists of a spacious living room, a fully equipped kitchen and a spacious bedroom, a toilet and a separate bathroom with sink and shower.
A private outdoor terrace.
In the basement there is also a large lockable wine cellar and a cellar cupboard.
Outdoor kitchen of 30m2 with a view of the beautiful swimming pool of 5 x 12 meters and an outdoor shower with hot and cold water.
A spacious garage of 38m2 with an electrically operated garage door.
You can reach the front door with your car via an easy to drive driveway. There is an abri (carport) (2 cars). Plenty of parking space on private lockable terrain.
Nice residential area.
- Rooms : 6 rooms
- Surface : 260 m²
- Heating : Radiator, Electric
- Condition : Good condition
- Orientation : South
- View : Village Countryside
- 1 Entrance
- 1 Living-room (40 m²)
- 1 Kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Shower rooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Laundry room (12 m²)
- 1 Summer kitchen (30 m²)
- 1 Terrace
- 1 Garage (38 m²)
- 1 Garden shelter
- 1 Apartment
Fireplace • Double glazing • Crawl space • Barbecue • Swimming pool
Bus hub • Beach • Town centre • Airport • Lake
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- 595,000 € fees not included
- 3.361 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees : 20,000 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: