Renovated villa on a large plot of land, totally quiet, walking distance to the village
Surface : 167 m² • Plot of land : 6060 m²
• NEW PRICE! Beautifully renovated country house with no less than five bedrooms on a plot of over 6,060 m2 with its own vineyard. Total tranquillity at a ten minutes walk from the cozy village centre of Entrecasteaux, with its terraces and beautiful chateau, and ten minutes by car from Cotignac.
The interior of this south-facing 1980s house has recently undergone a total metamorphosis. Quality, comfort and style go hand in hand here. All bedrooms and the living room are equipped with reversable air conditioning.
The living room is a pleasant space with a beautiful view, which flows over into the modern, open-plan kitchen. On the same level you will find the master bedroom with bathroom and dressing room, in total about 23 m2, and a separate toilet. Upstairs two bedrooms, one of which has an indoor bathroom, and a toilet. On garden level two more bedrooms, a bathroom, an small office, a buanderie and a toilet. Furthermore, a 35 m2 indoor storage and/or work space and a detached garden shed.
The land is partly flat and is mostly in front of the house. Behind the house there is an ascending part with several plateaus and Mediterranean vegetation.
A special property, because of its tranquillity and location, where you are allowes to build a swimming pool. A perfect family house, but also very suitable for holiday rental. The floor at garden level has its own entrance. The own vineyard is the cherry on the cake and provides the ultimate Provence feeling!
- Rooms : 6 rooms
- Surface : 167 m²
- Heating : Air-conditioning, Heat pump
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Used water : Septic tank
- Orientation : South
- Built in : 1980
- 1 Land (6060 m²)
- 1 Lobby (13 m²)
- 1 Living room/dining area (34 m²)
- 1 Kitchen (10 m²)
- 1 Root cellar (1.6 m²)
- 1 Master bedroom (12 m²)
- 1 Bathroom (5 m²)
- 1 Walk-in closet (7 m²)
- 3 Lavatories (2 m², 1.4 m², 1.2 m²)
- 3 Hallways (7 m², 5 m², 3 m²)
- 4 Bedrooms (14 m², 14 m², 14 m², 11 m²)
- 1 Study (5 m²)
- 1 Laundry room (4 m²)
- 1 Shower room (5.5 m²)
- 1 Cellar (34 m²)
- 1 Terrace (20 m²)
Air-conditioning • Double glazing • Aluminum window • PVC window • Sliding windows • Internet • Optical fiber
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 1,350 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: