Surface : 276 m² • Plot of land : 30000 m²
• Magnificent, totally renovated 17th century country house offering approximately 276 m2 of living space including six bedrooms (4 en suite) plus a guest apartment with both interior and exterior access.
Recently installed kitchen with flagstone floors, connecting TV room/snug with wood burning stove. Entry lobby with guest WC, laundry and storage, lounge (with rear access to terrace and garden planted with Mediterranean shrubs and herbs.). Through the lounge is a bedroom with bathroom, upstairs there is a double bedroom en suite shower room. This can be closed from the main house as it has a door to the exterior terrace.
Second floor master suite with shower and WC, two further bedrooms sharing a family bath/shower room with separate WC.
The property sits in around three hectares of wonderful grounds with around 700 olive trees in production, a recent 'Tennis du Midi' tennis court, heated pool, garage and many terraces with mature trees.
Kitchen garden with lawn and children’s play area. Electric gate with key code and remote, easy access and parking for several cars.
Wonderful view, quiet, charm and authenticity characterise this property, a real dream in Provence.
- Rooms : 9 rooms
- Surface : 276 m²
- Heating : Central, Fuel oil
- Condition : Excellent condition
- View : Countryside Vines
- 1 Entrance
- 1 Living-room
- 1 Eat-in kitchen
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1 Laundry room
- 1 Storage room
- 1 Land (30000 m²)
- 1 Other
Fireplace • Double glazing • Internet • Electric gate • Swimming pool • Tennis court
Airport • Town centre • Train station • Lake • Supermarket
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 4,032 €
- Personal property tax : 3,785 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: