• Walking distance from Aups village center lays this magnificent villa of approximately 200m2 + on a plot of 1274m2 private land, planted with olive trees and a superb swimming pool (10x4) with terrace.
You arrive in the house (build approx. '75) on the first level in a large entree/hall.
On this level a master bedroom with large dressing room and bathroom and wc, a second bedroom with a shower room and wc.
On the garden level, a large living room of approximately 100m2 which consists of living room with dining room and a lounge area with fireplace.
2 Additional bedrooms, a bathroom with shower and wc.
The kitchen has direct access to the covered terrace.
A pantry, and direct access to the large garage of approx. 41m2.
Breathtaking view of the peaceful medieval village of Aups.
- Total area : 220 m²
- Heating : Underfloor, Electric
- Used water : Main drainage
- Condition : Good condition
- Renovation year : 2019
- 1 Entrance
- 1 Principal bedroom
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Dining room
- 1 Living-room
- 1 Pantry
- 1 Garage (40 m²)
Fireplace • Double glazing • Internet • Video security • Swimming pool
Airport • Town centre • Train station • Lake • Beach • Supermarket
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: