Village house and apartment for sale, (furnished)
Surface : 250 m² • Plot of land : 839 m²
• Village house in the heart of Vidauban a lovely village and great location. Just 40 Minutes from the cote d'azur and not far from the lovely Provence villages, this beautiful authentic house (env. 1949) is for sale.
The house offers you large volume rooms.
There are 5 to 6 bedrooms. A large living room and a large dining room and a library/office.
The country kitchen opens up to the terrace outside and its lovely green and lush garden.
The house is in need of some renovation work but is also charming in its authentic stage .
A rare pearl. An extra option is included in this sale. A separate building with garage and apartment.
This seperate building includes:
- On the 1st floor, a 3-room apartment of 60 m²
- On the ground floor, a 60 m² garage with workshop
- In the basement, a vaulted cellar of approximately 40 m²
- A shelter for garden tools of around 10 m²
- A small garden.
- Rooms : 15 rooms
- Surface : 250 m²
- Heating : Central, Fuel oil
- Hot water : Boiler
- Used water : Main drainage
- Condition : Requires renovation
- Orientation : South
- View : Garden
- Built in : 1840
- 1 Lobby
- 1 Living-room
- 1 Dining room
- 1 Kitchen
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Meeting room
- 1 Cellar
- 1 Maintenance room
- 1 Corridor
- 4 Lavatories
- 1 Root cellar
- 1 Study
- 1 Land (839 m²)
- 1 Attic
- 1 Garage (60 m²)
- 1 Garden shelter (10 m²)
- 1 Apartment (60 m²)
Fireplace • Internet • Fence • Intercom • Furnished
Airport • Highway • Town centre • Golf • Lake • Beach • Supermarket
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 2,400 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: